In this season it can be very easy for isolation, depression, and general feelings of sadness and anxiety to take a hold of our lives. We are working on many different avenues in discipleship to help all of us stay connected to one another to help combat all of this.
1. Butterflies! We have caterpillars arriving this week. Amy will go live often on the Stepping Stones Kid’s Ministry Facebook page often providing updates on our caterpillars, talking about their transformation, and sharing some devotional thoughts. Our hope is to be able to release them on Easter together!
2. Stone River Sidekicks: Katie has had an amazing idea to help connect all generations in our congregation together especially now. Help our kids and students to know you are there for them and let them encourage you as well.
(SIGN UP HERE)
3. At Home Crafts: Coming soon we will send home some simple crafts for kids in your homes. Once the craft is finished, take a picture or video and share it with us on facebook or send it to us via email so we can share it.
4. Zoom Continues: Join us via zoom on Sundays at 4, Wednesdays at 5 for kids, 6 for students, and 7 for adults. (SIGN UP HERE)
5. Slack Conversations Continue: (SIGN UP HERE)